How to make Shower Steamers?
Shower Steamers are a fantastic way to experience a spa-like setting in the comfort of your own home. In essence, a shower steamer is like a bath bomb for your shower. Shower steamers are an effective technique for relaxation through aromatherapy. They are both efficient ways to take advantage of the essential oils’ fragrance and healing properties. Essential oils can be used to promote a healthier and happier lifestyle, as long as they are used safely.
Why should you make your shower feel like a spa?
To add an extra boost of relaxation to your daily routine, place the compact, scented tablets in the shower out of the direct stream of water and enjoy the therapeutic aromas of calming, stimulating, and mood-boosting essential oils. The market varies greatly in the quality of essential oils, ranging from high-grade pure oils to those diluted with cheaper components.
Relaxation, stress reduction, general health, and well-being are all enhanced by aromatherapy. Shower steamers are surprisingly simple to DIY, in addition to being a luxurious and practical way to relax.
Are Shower Steamers safe to use?If you want to treat yourself, making your own shower steamers is an option. However, Shower Steamers PurelifeBiotics is able to offer cruelty-free, organic, natural, and environmentally friendly ingredients sourced so you don’t have to do that on your own. Making it yourself, you can't be sure that the ingredients are safe or premium-high quality. If you are ready to DIY, they are easy to prepare and only require a few ingredients, the majority of which can be purchased at a nearby pharmacy or grocery store.
How to make Shower Steamers?Materials Required for Shower Steamers
- Baking soda
- Citric acid
- Essential oils (choose your favorite scents)
- Molds (can use silicone or plastic molds or ice cube trays)
- Small mixing bowl and spoon
- Start by combining 1 cup of baking soda, 1/2 cup of citric acid, and 1/2 cup of cornstarch in a large bowl. Mix them together until everything is evenly distributed.
- After adding 15 to 20 drops of each essential oil, mix your preferred essential oils with the dry ingredients. For added color, you could also add a few drops of food coloring or mica powder to your mix.
- You should now start to shape your shower steamers. To create the desired shapes, take tiny handfuls of the mixture and press them into silicone molds. Make sure to pack them into the molds evenly and firmly.
- Prior to removing your shower steamers from the molds, give them time to fully dry. This should take about 24 hours.
- After the shower steamers have dried, package them and enjoy! Put them in the shower and let the steam activate them.
Tips and Tricks for Shower Steamers
While they are easy to make, it’s important to get your shower steamers from an expert so you can be sure that you have a high-quality product that you can trust. PurelifeBiotics only uses the best ingredients and follows strict rules to make sure it is safe and works well. Experimenting with various products may be harmful to your health.
Try out various essential oil blends to find your ideal fragrance. You can also use tiny silicone or plastic cups, a muffin tin, or other objects in place of molds if you don't have any. Before pressing the mixture into the molds, consider adding dried herbs or flowers to the mixture to add a signature touch to your spa-like experience.
A true spa experience Steam Showers
Shower steamers are an easy and enjoyable way to improve your showering experience and offer extra advantages like sinus relief and aromatherapy. You can make your own shower steamers at home with a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time. Your own luxurious spa experience can be created using just a few basic ingredients. Plus, you can customize your shower steamers with your favorite essential oils and colors. Experiment with different essential oil combinations to find your perfect scent, but be careful and take the time to do your own research as well. Therefore, the next time you want to treat yourself, consider making your own shower steamers or buying safe, natural, and eco-friendly ones from PurelifeBiotics!